March 11-19, 2023- escorted from Honolulu
$3,150 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Come along and explore the many side of South Korea’s two major cities, Seoul & Busan. Ancient traditional intersects with modern cosmopolitan in the capital city of Seoul, while Busan offers the respite of seaside chic.
Your Seoul and Busan Spring Break Tour – 2023 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 10, 2023
- Final payment due by January 22, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the South Korean Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
From $3,150 per person double or triple occupancy
From $3,595 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/11/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 12:40 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:25 pm, 3/12/23
03/19/23 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:30 am (same day).