Chubu Cherry Blossom Tour 2019
March 28-April 4, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $3,295 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,795 single occupancy
Come, join us as we are off to the Chubu area of Central Japan, known as Shoryudo, the “dragon-rise” region. This region offers an amazing off-the-beaten-path adventure with plenty of opportunities to see flowers and seasonal beauty of all types. From castles and towns famed for their lovely cherry blossoms to the scenic seaside spots, this area offers some of the country’s most beautiful natural landscapes.
Located in the center of Japan’s largest island, Honshu, the region’s history was shaped by its strategic position between the great cities of Kyoto and Edo (Tokyo). It is crossed by the ancient highways of the Tokaido along the coast and the Nakasendo through the mountains to the north.
Our tour begins and ends in Nagoya, while known as the industrial heartland, the city offers many cosmopolitan aspects, some fantastic museums, notable temples, and excellent shopping areas that dot what was once an old castle town. Its unpretentious nature, blending the past, present and future makes for a very friendly city.
We have also included Ise, one of the most sacred places in Japan, surrounded by rich nature and home to the Ise-jingu Shrine and Inuyama, most famous for its small but beautiful castle, one of Japan’s oldest wooden castles in its original state. There’s also an evening at Gero Onsen Town, known for its hot springs that date to the 10th century. And then there is Takayama, known as “Little Kyoto” for a thoroughly old and authentic traditional Japanese village feel.
Your Chubu Cherry Blossom Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel; 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 21, 2018. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,295 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,795 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
03/28/19 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 611 at 2:18 pm and arrives in Nagoya at 7:30 pm, 3/29.
04/04/19 – Depart Nagoya on Delta Air Lines flight 612 at 9:40 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:51 am (same day).