March 30- April 6, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,095 per person triple occupancy; $3,195 per person double occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-Save $50 per person!
Come, journey along with us to Central Japan, enjoy the best of cherry blossom viewing while discovering this amazing off-the-beaten-path. From castles to scenic seaside spots, 14th century Seki, once the center of samurai sword making to Gero Onsen, known for being one of Japan’s three most famous hot springs, this tour offers some of the country’s most beautiful natural landscapes.
We begin and end in Nagoya, while known as the industrial heartland, the city offers many cosmopolitan aspects, some fantastic museums, notable temples, and excellent shopping areas that dot what was once an old castle town. Its unpretentious nature, blending the past, present and future makes for a very friendly city.
Our touring also includes Ise, a most sacred place in Japan, surrounded by rich nature and Inuyama, famous for one of Japan’s oldest wooden castles. Just the beginning, as there’s a stay at Gero Onsen, and then, Takayama, known as “Little Kyoto,” for a thoroughly old and authentic traditional Japanese village feel.
This region, shaped like a dragon who ascends into the sky from Nagoya, is rich with legends and myths about dragons. Come along, feel the spirit of the dragon through nature, through shrines and temples, and through the beauty of arts and crafts. This cherry blossom tour will not disappoint!
Cherry Blossoms along the Rising Dragon Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Six nights in first class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 23rd , 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,095 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,195 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/30/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 611 at 1:34 pm and arrives in Nagoya at 6:05 pm, 3/31.
04/06/20 – Depart Nagoya on Delta Air Lines flight 612 at 7:50 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:16 am (same day).