March 25 – April 2, 2024 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Kansai – Miyajima – Hiroshima – Imabari – Dogo – Kochi – Takamatsu – Awajishima – Osaka
$3,836 per person double/triple occupancy, $4,236 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Visiting Shikoku and the Kansai region during the cherry blossom seasons promise an enchanting and unforgettable experience. As spring arrives, the landscapes come alive with delicate shades of pink and white cherry blossoms, creating picturesque scenes in parks, gardens, and historic sites. Embrace the timeless tradition of Hanami (cherry blossom viewing) as you immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and explore the rich cultural heritage of Japan. Engage in 2 hands-on experiences: chestnut tart-making workshop and a traditional Japanese paper making experience.
From scenic spots in Shikoku to iconic locations in Kansai, the cherry blossom season offers a captivating journey through some of Japan’s most breathing destinations. Join us on this truly unique cherry blossom tour of Shikoku and highlights of the Kansai region.
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Charms of Shikoku & Kansai Cherry Blossom Tour 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 25, 2024
- Final payment is due by February 6, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $3,836 per person double/triple occupancy
From $4,236 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/25/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 1:20 pm and arrive in Kansai at 6:45 pm on 03/26.
04/02/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:10 am (same day).