October 2nd -11th , 2021 escorted from Honolulu
$3,395 per person triple occupancy; $3,595 per person double occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Are you ready for some leaf-peeping, but not sure where to go? With the arrival of autumn, comes the fiery red, orange, and yellow flames of foliage season in New England. Come along on this scenic road trip, “Brilliant New England Fall Foliage Tour” as we search out the best viewing spots in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
We begin in Maine, nicked named “The Pine Tree State” as well as “The Birthplace of Prohibition”. This classic New England State is known for its diverse landscapes and lighthouses, delicious seafood and its wildlife and natural wonders.
From here, off to New Hampshire, the “Granite State”, accommodations in a classic country inn, in the heart of the White Mountains. Next, off to Vermont, the “Green Mountain” state, in a traditional Vermont inn, nestled at the base of Killington Ski Resort, stretching across six majestic mountains.
We end in Boston, the cradle of liberty and once the home to famous sons, Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and Benjamin Franklin. You will have free time to enjoy and explore America’s oldest city.
Besides all the colorful natural beauty, enjoy the extra highlights, a narrated boat cruise on Squam Lake, filming site of On Golden Pond, dinner on board a restored 1950’s restored vintage rail car, gondola ride, and lunch at the Trapp Family Lodge, the resort that inspired The Sound of Music to name a few!
Your Brilliant New England Fall Foliage Tour – 2021 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 8 nights’ accommodations in first class hotels
- Daily sightseeing with local step-on guides.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary
- Inflight meals, 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 4 dinners
- All transportation via private charter bus
- All gratuities for local guides and bus driver
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 3rd , 2021
- Final payment due by August 18th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for hotel chambermaids
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Cape Cod Custom Tours.
From $3,395 per person triple occupancy
From $3,595 per person double occupancy
From $4,295 per person single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/02/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 90 at 2:05 pm and arrives in Boston at 5:45 am, 10/03
10/11/21 – Depart Boston on Hawaiian Airlines flight 89 at 9:00 am and arrive in Honolulu at 2:10 pm.