“Treasure Chest Tour”
August 24th-September 3rd, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $3,195 per person quad occupancy; $3,395 per person triple occupancy; $3,695 double occupancy; $4,695 single occupancy.
Come, join us on this truly unique escorted tour to Cape Cod, America’s postcard perfect summertime destination and then Boston, America’s oldest city and one that prides itself on its history. You can hardly walk a step over its cobblestone streets without running into some historic site.
Our nine-night tour captures that very best of a Massachusetts summer holiday. It all begins with a 5-night stay in Hyannis, located on Nantucket Sound and known as the “heart” of Cape Cod. Its mid-cape location is ideal for our day trips that include the seaside village of Chatham, Nantucket Island, once the whaling capital of the world and Provincetown, the picturesque town on the very tip of Cape Cod, where artists and writers from all over the world have come to work, lured by the creative atmosphere, breathtaking colors and scenic landscapes. More, yes, much more as we visit a cranberry bog, a sand dunes excursion and a hands-on “Lobster Tales Cruise” to see how lobsters are harvested.
From here, we are off to Boston for 4 nights in the heart of the city, accommodations at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Enjoy a fun filled Labor Day weekend discovering this great city and all its offering. On the drive in from Cape Cod we have included a visit to the John F, Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum followed by free time at Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market.
Once settled in, you will quickly realize that this location in second to none! The Copley Place Mall and Prudential Center have direct access to our hotel. Fenway Park is only a 15-minute walk, fashionable Newbury Street is a mere block away. The Boston Commons, Public Gardens, Charles Street, all within walking distance. Turn the other direction and discover Boston’s Back Bay, famous for its rows of Victorian brownstone homes-considered one of the best-preserved examples of 19th-century urban designs in the United States.
The included 2-day hop-on, hop-off trolley pass is the perfect addition so that you can get out and discover at your leisure. Best thing yet, it stops right in front of the hotel!
Boston and Cape Cod Summer 2019- Treasure Chest Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Five nights at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Hyannis
- Four nights at the Boston Marriott Copley Place
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily, (extended continental breakfast at Fairfield Inn, buffet breakfast at Marriott, grab-and-go on last day), 1 buffet lunch and 3 dinners
- Panda Travel ® representative throughout the tour.
- All transportation is included, charter bus and island ferry and boat cruise
- Daily sightseeing on Cape Cod with a local guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- 2-day Hop-on Hop-off trolley tour pass in Boston
- All taxes and gratuities including maid gratuities at the Fairfield Inn.
- Reserve with a $250 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by May 17, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for the hotel chambermaids at Copley Place Marriott
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
Starting from $3,195 per person quad occupancy (4 persons sharing 2 beds in 1 room).
Starting from $3,395 per person triple occupancy (3 persons sharing 2 beds in 1 room) .
Starting from $3,695 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $4,695 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
08/24/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 90 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Boston at 6:00 am, 8/25.
09/03/19 – Depart Boston on Hawaiian Airlines flight 89 at 8:55 am and arrive Honolulu at 2:25 pm. (same day).