March 25 – April 2, 2024 (7 nights/9 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo – Hakone – Izu – Numazu – Biwako – Kyoto – Osaka – Nara
$4,459 per person double/triple occupancy, $5,298 single occupancy
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior to departure date for FULL REFUND!
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Traveling along the historic Tokaido Road, or the “Golden Route,” during the spring is an adventure like no other. During this cherry blossom season, hues of pink and white decorate this already picturesque route and transform the trail into a spectacular experience. As we travel along this historically and culturally significant trail, we’ll visit famous shrines and temples, iconic landmarks, and bucket list spring flower viewing destinations. We’ll also get creative with a hands-on experience, enjoy a cruise excursion on Lake Biwa, delight in the local delicacies, and of course, indulge in shopping for omiyage!
Join us on this breathtaking and unforgettable journey to discover the magic of the Tokaido Road during one of the most beautiful times of the year!
For a detailed itinerary, please click on “more information…” below.
Your Blooming Cherry Blossoms along Tokaido Road 2024 includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide throughout the tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes are included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, January 25, 2024
- Final payment is due by February 6, 2024. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
From $4,459 per person double/triple occupancy
From $5,298 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/25/24 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 12:30 pm and arrive in Haneda at 5:10 pm on 03/26.
04/02/24 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:10 am (same day).