Autumn Reflections of New Zealand’s South Island Tour
May 18-27, 2019-from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person triple occupancy; $3595 per person double occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy.
Reserve by October 1st-SAVE $100 per person!
Come, join us as we travel to New Zealand’s South Island for an unforgettable autumn experience. Of the four distinct seasons, autumn’s arrival in a blaze of reds and golds is the most dramatic, attracting visitors, artists, and photographers from around the world.
We begin and end in Christchurch, known as the Garden City. As the hub of the South Island, Christchurch offers visitors a mix of old English contemporary style along with true Kiwi culture. Wining and dining in the city is exceptional and the hip and happening ‘Strip’ on Oxford Terrace and swanky High Street are the places to explore.
From here we travel along the south’s center region to see all the beautiful colors of foliage up through Lake Tekapo, Mt. Cook, Queenstown, Twizel, Ommarama and Arrowtown.
Just when you think what more can there be, we are off on the Trans Alpine Express scenic train across the mountainous spine of the South Island. It is truly spectacular and is rightly described as one of the great train journeys of the world. Sit back and marvel on this great train journey of the world.
The Auckland Autumn Weekender tour includes:
- Round trip air via Air New Zealand from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- 8 nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flights meals, breakfast daily plus 3 lunches and 6 dinners.
- English speaking drive/guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary
- Gratuities for local driver/guide.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non-refundable deposit
- Final payment is due by March 4th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour booked and cannot be applied to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local guided tour guides.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline. Air New Zealand currently allows for 1 free checked in bag, maximum 50lbs, 1 free carry-on and 1 free personal item.
- A minimum of 16 and maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is GSN Pacific Limited.
Starting from $3,495 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $4,295 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
5/18/19 – Depart Honolulu on Air New Zealand flight 9 at 9:30 am and arrive in Auckland at 4:30 pm on 5/19/19.
5/19/19 – Depart Auckland on Air New Zealand flight 567 at 7:00 pm and arrive in Christchurch at 8:25 pm.
5/27/19 – Depart Christchurch on Air New Zealand flight 566 at 6:00 pm and arrive in Auckland at 7:20 pm.
5/27/19 – Depart Auckland on Air New Zealand flight 10 at 8:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 7:25 am (same day)