Oct 28 – Nov 5, 2023 escorted from Honolulu (7 Nights/9 Days)
$3,299 per person double/triple occupancy; $3,699 single occupancy
Contact us to see how you can save $100 per person!
Come join us on this exciting adventure to South Korea! We’ll explore historical and cultural landmarks, indulge in regional delicacies, and shop like locals. We’ll also venture to Nami Island, a picture perfect site of every autumnal color; you might even recognize its incredible scenery from the many Korean dramas that film there!
Your Autumn Colors of Seoul – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 7 nights’ accommodations in centrally located hotels.
- All sightseeing with local English-speaking guide throughout the tour
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 5 lunches, 1 bento dinner and 1 dinner.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, August 28, 2023
- Final payment due by September 10, 2023. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: You must inform us of any disability/impairment that requires special attention at the time of your making the reservation. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation(s) if the disability/impairment is unsuitable for the tour. You are also responsible for any costs and/or accommodations related to your disability/impairment, such as providing your own travel companion.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals
- A minimum of 16 participants is required for the tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued, approximately 45 days out.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tour Co., Ltd.
Click here for more information
From $3,299 per person double/triple occupancy
From $3,699 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/28/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Incheon at 7:00 pm, 10/29/23
11/05/23 – Depart on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 9:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:15 am (same day).