Auckland Spring Break & Balloons over Waikato Festival Tour-GUARANTEED!
March 16-23rd, 2019-from Maui
From: $2,895 per person triple occupancy (family plan); $3,095 double occupancy; $3595 single occupancy
Reserve by September 1st-SAVE $50 per person!
Come along and join us on this unique 2019 Spring Break tour to New Zealand’s North Island. Yes, we are visiting the must do Hobbiton Movie Set, but there is so much more!
We begin with 3 nights in Auckland, a city tour, Kelly Tarltons’ Sea Life Aquarium, night view from the iconic Sky Tower, a free day to explore on your own or try your luck at the Sky City Casino and then we are off to enjoy a full day in Hamilton at the annual Balloons over Waikato Festival.
It is only the beginning as we have included guided tours of the Waitomo Glowworms Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Wai o Tapu Thermal Wonderland, and yes, the Hobbiton Movie Set. There is more, a Maori concert, Kiwi bird viewing, a steamboat breakfast cruise, Skyline Gondola ride, a Saturday’s farmers market and the opportunity to climb Mt. Maunganui’s iconic mountain.
Your tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily plus 3 lunches & 5 dinners
- English speaking drive/guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Gratuities for local driver/guide
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by January 25, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
- Tour land cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local guided tour guides
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 and maximum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is GSN Pacific Limited.
Starting from $2,895 per person triple occupancy (Family Plan- 2adt/1chd or 1adt/2children 12yrs old or younger)
Starting from $3,095 per person double or triple occupancy- adults 13yrs or older
Starting from $3,695 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/16/19 – Depart Maui on Hawaiian Airlines flight 215 at 11:30 am and arrives in Honolulu at 12:08 pm
03/16/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 445 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Auckland at 10:00 pm, 03/17/19.
03/23/19 – Depart Auckland on Hawaiian Airlines flight 446 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:45 am (same day).
03/23/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 276 at 11:50 am and arrive in Maui at 12:33 am