Alpine Route Adventure Plus Tokyo Tour 2019-SOLD OUT!
April 15 -24, 2019 Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,695 per person double/triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Open annually from mid-April through November, the Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route draws huge numbers of visitors from around the world, all eager to navigate the majestic and wild beauty of Japan’s Northern Alps.
Also referred to as the “Roof of Japan”, the Alpine Route is renowned for the many highlights interspersed throughout each leg of the journey. Of, which we will be visiting is the Tateyama Snow Corridor, an expanse of road flanked by massive walls of snow reaching up to 20 meters in height.
Despite its rugged terrain the Alpine Route is also quite friendly to all ages and activity levels, due to the various means of transportation which make traversing the Alps easier. The list of vehicles used to make the journey through the mountains includes trains, buses, a ropeway, cable cars, and even a trolley bus (the only one of its kind in Japan!).
But, there is more, much more as we have also included two nights in Tokyo at the beginning and returning for three days at the end. It is truly a perfectly blended tour, the very best of country and city.
We have also included visits to the Ishii Miso Factory, Shichiekn Sake Brewery, Itchiku Kubota Art Museum, 2 flower festivals, the Azalea Festival and the Fuji Shibazakura Festival, and the Ninja Village complete with show.
What more you ask? How about 2 onsen stays, one at the luxurious Kuroyon Royal Hotel Nagano and the other, Hotel Mifujien, its onsen offers stunning views of nearby Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi. Lastly, an evening at the historic Matsumoto Hotel Kagetsu, established in 1887.
Alpine Route Adventure plus Tokyo Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Eight nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 5th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,695 per person double/triple occupancy
Starting from $4,095 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/15/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 821 at 2:45 pm and arrives in Narita at 7:00 pm, 4/16.
04/24/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive Honolulu at 9:00 am.