Along the Cassiopeia Road Summer Break 2019
June 4-13, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,995 single occupancy
“Along the Cassiopeia Road” is named after the famous night train that operated between Ueno Station in Tokyo and Sapporo. This luxury train, the Cassiopeia, a Japanese version of the Orient Express made its debut in 1999 and completed its final journey on March 21st, 2016 with the launch of the Hokkaido Shinkansen.
Join us on this unique tour as we journey from Hokkaido’s northern capital of Sapporo to Japan’s southern capital, Tokyo. We begin with two nights in Sapporo followed by visits to Hakodate, Lake Toya, Otaru, Aomori, Morioka and our last three nights in Tokyo.
What’s included you ask? How about, 2 fish market visits, sake brewery, music box making experience, boat cruise, ropeway ride, 2 bullet train rides, viewing rice field art, Tokyo Dome, Tokyo Tower and top it off with a complete free day in Tokyo. What is not to like?!
Your Along the Cassiopeia Road Summer Break 2019 Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines.(flight schedule)
- Eight nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 3 lunches and 3 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 19, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,495 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,995 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
6/04/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:15 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 6/05.
6/13/19 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 12:35 pm (same day).