October 03-12, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,295 single occupancy
Reserve by April 15th– SAVE $25 per person!
“Along the Cassiopeia Road” is named after the famous night train that operated between Ueno Station in Tokyo and Sapporo. This luxury train, the Cassiopeia, a Japanese version of the Orient Express made its debut in 1999 and completed its final journey on March 21st, 2016 with the launch of the Hokkaido Shinkansen.
While not quite the same path, join us on this unique tour as we journey from Hokkaido’s northern capital, Sapporo to Japan’s southern capital of Tokyo. Visit Sapporo, Otaru, Lake Toya, Hakodate, Aomori, Hirosaki City, Morioka and ending with three nights in Tokyo.
With the start of the autumn season, appreciate nature as the hills begin to show their foliage colors and the slow transition into winter.
It is a fall school break tour like no other, come, join along on this unique 8-night journey. Enjoy the best of Japan’s transportation modes, two bullet train rides, boat cruise on Lake Toya and a mountain ropeway experience. Enjoy hands-on experiences, music box making in Otaru and kite painting in Tsugaru.
In Tokyo, we hit the right spots for touring and omiyage shopping, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, newly opened Shibuya Scramble Square, and TeamLabs. There’s also a complete free day at the end to shop or explore on your own.
Along the Cassiopeia Road -Fall Break Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Eight nights in first class hotels.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 2 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 4th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,795 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $4,295 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
10/03/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:10 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 10/04.
10/12/20 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:45 am (same day).