October 5-14, 2019 – from Honolulu
From: $3,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Reserve by May 1st, 2019- SAVE $50 PER PERSON!
“Along the Cassiopeia Road” is named after the famous night train that operated between Ueno Station in Tokyo and Sapporo. This luxury train, the Cassiopeia, a Japanese version of the Orient Express made its debut in 1999 and completed its final journey on March 21st, 2016 with the launch of the Hokkaido Shinkansen.
While not quite the same path, join us on this unique tour as we journey from Hokkaido’s northern capital, Sapporo to Japan’s southern capital of Tokyo. Visit Sapporo, Otaru, Lake Toya, Hakodate, Aomori, Morioka and ending with three nights in Tokyo.
With the start of the autumn season, appreciate nature as the hills begin to show their foliage colors and the slow transition into winter.
It is a fall school break tour like no other, come join up on this unique 8-night journey “Along the Cassiopeia Road”. Enjoy the best of Japan’s transportation modes, the bullet train, boat cruise on Lake Toya and a mountain ropeway experience. Enjoy hands-on experiences, music box making in Otaru and kite painting in Tsugaru. We will also be visiting a sake brewery and 2 fish markets.
In Tokyo, we hit the right spots for touring and omiyage shopping, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Shopping Street, Asakusa, Sugamo Shopping Street on the 4 Festival, the antenna shops and then time at the biggest Daiso in Tokyo! There’s also a complete free day at the end to shop or explore on your own.
Reserve by May 1st, 2019 and save $50 per person
Your Along the Cassiopeia Road Fall Break 2019 Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines.
- Eight nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 lunches and 2 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 20, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,695 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $4,095 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/05/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 12:15 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 10/06.
10/14/19 – Depart Narita on Hawaiian Airlines flight 822 at 9:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:30 pm (same day).