November 22nd – 28th, 2021 non-stop via
5nts/7days from: $1695 quad; $1795 triple; $1995 double; $1995 single
Cancel for any reason up to 60 days prior-FULL REFUND!
Thanksgiving is one of the favorite times of year in New York City. It’s the kickoff to a beautiful and amazing holiday season and a wonderful holiday. It’s also the time of year when one of New York’s greatest public events takes place – the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
And yet, there is so much else that you can enjoy on this Thanksgiving Weekend in the Big Apple! Shopping in New York City on Black Friday is a unique experience, not counting the great deals to be had. And then, there’s Broadway shows, Radio City Christmas Spectacular, The Nutcracker Ballet at Lincoln Center, the Winter Village at Bryant Park, and let’s not forget Rockefeller Center. Here you can ice skate, enjoy Christmas lights and get a glimpse of the Christmas tree, while not let lit, still a sight to see.
Did we mention our hale, The Sheraton New York Times Square! Talk about location, step out the front door, turn one way and there’s Times Square and Broadway, turn the other and it’s a short walk to Central Park, the 5th Ave. shops and Rockefeller Center. The Macy’s Day Parade route is just up the street. SO ONO!
Macy’s Day Parade Weekend in New York City Tour – includes:
- Round trip airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 5 nights’ accommodations at Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Airport transfers via private charter bus
- All tour related taxes included in price
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour.
- Reserve with $75 per person deposit, refundable up to 60 days prior to departure, October 27th , 2021
- Final payment due by November 11th , 2021. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Special Assistance: At the time of reservation, you must inform Panda Travel® of any disability requiring special attention. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation should your disability/special need deemed not suitable for the tour or if you are not accompanied by a companion to provide the assistance you will require.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for local English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
From $1,695 per person quad (4) occupancy- 4 persons sharing 2 beds
From $1,795 per person triple occupancy- 3 persons sharing 2 beds
From $1,995 per person double occupancy
From $2,550 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/22/21 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 50 at 4:25 pm and arrives in New York (JFK) at 6:55 pm, 11/23
11/28/21 – Depart New York (JFK) on Hawaiian Airlines flight 51 at 10:00 am and arrive in Honolulu at 4:15 pm (same day).