Celebrate July 4th weekend in “Bawston, the best city evah!”
July 1-7, 2019 from Honolulu
From: $1,895 per person quad occupancy; $1,995 per person triple occupancy; $2195 double occupancy; $2695 single occupancy.
Boston, where American Revolution history is bursting at every corner, the Fourth of July celebration is the largest event of the year when most of the city heads to the shores of the Charles River, near the Esplanade’s Hatch Shell, for the famous “Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular.”
And then, there’s Harborfest, Boston’s second-largest July 4th celebration. It’s a five-day celebration, highlighting the city’s colonial past featuring over 200 historic-themed events, including guided Freedom Trail walks, American Revolution reenactments, USS Constitution tours, and even a Boston Tea Party scavenger hunt. Most events are free to the public and take place in the downtown area or waterfront districts. It’s all easily accessible by the “T”, Boston’s subway system.
Accommodations for our five nights are at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, in the heart of the city, alongside The Prudential Center and Copley Place Mall. Fenway Park is only a 15-minute walk, fashionable Newbury Street is a mere block away. The Boston Commons, Public Gardens, Charles Street, all within walking distance. Turn the other direction and discover Boston’s Back Bay, famous for its rows of Victorian brownstone homes-considered one of the best-preserved examples of 19th-century urban designs in the United States.
We have included a full day tour visiting historic Fenway Park, free time to explore Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Quincy Market, and topped it off with a 70-minute fully narrated sightseeing cruise along the Charles River. But, that’s not all! There’s a 7-day “Charlie Card” that allows for unlimited travel on local bus and subway.
Celebrate July 4th Weekend in Boston Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Five nights at the Sheraton Boston Hotel.
- In flight meals.
- Panda Travel ® representative throughout the tour.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- 1 full day sightseeing tour.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- 7 day “Charlie Card” offering unlimited travel on local buses and subway.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by April 18, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Gratuities for the hotel chambermaid
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
Starting from $1,895 per person quad occupancy (4 persons sharing 2 beds in 1 room).
Starting from $1,995 per person triple occupancy (3 persons sharing 2 beds in 1 room) .
Starting from $2,195 per person double occupancy.
Starting from $2,695 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
07/01/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 90 at 1:45 pm and arrives in Boston at 6:00 am, 7/2.
07/07/19 – Depart Boston on Hawaiian Airlines flight 89 at 8:55 am and arrive Honolulu at 2:25 pm. (same day).