July 2nd -8th , 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,095 single occupancy
Reserve by February 15th-Save $50 per person
Omiyage is a gift or souvenir you give to friends, coworkers, and family after returning home from a trip. Omiyage is so much more than just an edible souvenir. Here in Hawaii, bringing back omiyage from Japan is almost a tradition.
Sapporo, Japan’s fifth largest city, and the capital of Hokkaido is a surprisingly dynamic and cosmopolitan urban center that pulses with energy. Designed by European and American architects in the late 19th century, Sapporo is shaped by its wide grid of tree lined streets and public parks. After a day of exploring the city you can get your energy back over a hot meal and the delicious liquid gold, Sapporo beer.
Otaru, one of Hokkaido’s most popular tourist destination for Japanese visitors is a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates to its glory days as a major herring center. It was the terminal station for Hokkaido’s first railroad and today nostalgic warehouses and buildings still like the picturesque canal district. There are great options for foodies and if you’re into music boxes or any kind of glass objects, this is the place!
There is more yet, as we travel to Noboribetsu, Hokkaido’s most famous hot spring resort. A large amount of Noboribetsu’s many types of hot spring water surfaces in the spectacular Jigokudani or “Hell Valley” just above the resort town.
4th of July Sapporo, Otaru and Noboribetsu Omiyage Weekender Tour 2020 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Five nights in first class hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by May 4th, 2020. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
07/02/20 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 1:35 pm and arrives in Chitose at 5:00 pm, 7/3.
07/08/20 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 7:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:20 am (same day).