The Best of Tohoku & Tokyo Spring Explorer Tour 2019
April 13-23, 2019 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $3,695 per person double or triple occupancy; $4,095 single occupancy
Little visited and often overlooked, Tohoku is a beautiful and remote region with fabulous sight, great food and excellent festivals-deserving much more attention than it gets.
Stretching nearly 700 miles north from Tokyo, the Tohoku region offers visitors a very different experience to the hustle and bustle of the Tokaido seaboard. This is an area in which to lose yourself in the romance of rural Japan where samurai once fought to win control of the nation for their warlord masters.
Join us as we head for the serene Tohoku region and enjoy the spring delights of Sakura cherry blossoms and flowers in full bloom and sightseeing off the beaten path. Enjoy mountains, fresh air, parks and lakes. And yet we have added three days in Tokyo for big city sights and sounds.
The Best of Tohoku and Tokyo Spring Explorer Tour 2019 includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.
- Nine nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel.
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by March 1st, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $3,695 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $4,095 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
04/13/19 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 855 at 5:50 pm and arrives in Haneda at 10:05 pm, 4/14.
04/23/19 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 856 at 11:55 pm and arrive Honolulu at 12:05 pm.