2023 Japan Circle Hokkaido Cruise on Diamond Princess and Tokyo
September 17 – 29, 2023 (11 nights/13 days) escorted from Honolulu
Tokyo, Japan – Kagoshima, Japan – Busan, South Korea – Aomori, Japan – Otaru, Japan – Hakodate, Japan – Yokohama, Japan
From $4,988* PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY in Balcony staterooms with Princess Plus. (Price may vary based on cruise stateroom category and availability)
CONTACT US TO BOOK YOUR CRUISE SOON (Not bookable online). Space is Limited!
Cancel for any reason up to 91 days prior to departure date for a FULL REFUND!
Join us as we set sail around the Japanese archipelago! On our voyage–where a vast array of exciting activities and excursions await–we’ll explore the timeless traditions of major cities and even pay a visit to neighboring South Korea. With the added bonus of Tokyo and Yokohama, this journey will be a complete and comprehensive experience for every type of traveler. We’re excited to have you enjoy this memorable adventure with us!
Your 2023 Japan Circle Hokkaido Cruise on Diamond Princess and Tokyo Package includes:
- Round trip economy class airfare via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu. Note: Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.
- 2 nights’ hotel accommodations.
- Sightseeing with a local English-speaking guide on September 29, 2023.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary on the day.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel. All meals on the cruise.
- All transportation via private charter bus.
- All tour-related taxes included in the price.
- Panda Travel® escorts throughout your tour
- Reserve with $175 per person deposit, refundable up to June 18th, 2023.
- Final payment due on June 20, 2023.
- Package is non-refundable after this date (Cruise cancellation schedule will be based on Princess policy).
Not included in the tour package:
- Shore excursions that are offered by Princess Cruise,
- Gratuities for local English-speaking guide on land tours.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airlines.
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals for the land portion.
- Travel insurance.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders must check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour costs are based on current currency conversion rates, which are subject to change.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed, but taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please ask our representatives for more information.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Click here for more information
09/17/23 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 863 at 1:40pm and arrives in Haneda at 5:10pm, 09/18/23
09/29/23 – Depart Haneda on Hawaiian Airlines flight 864 at 8:15pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:45am (same day)