March 17-25, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,595 single occupancy
RESERVE BY SEPTEMBER 1ST– SAVE $50 PER PERSON!
Join us on this fun filled 7-night Kanto Spring Break Odyssey Tour as we travel to Japan’s Kanto region. Tokyo, a city that prides itself on constant renewal and reinvention; it seriously never gets old. It has everything you can ask of a city, and has it in spades: a rich, cosmopolitan dining scene, more cafes, and bars than you could visit in a lifetime, fantastic public transport, and grassy parks – plus it’s clean and safe. Really, what’s not to love?
We begin with 5 nights at the Sunshine City Prince Hotel, in Ikebukuro, one of Japan’s top downtown areas. Dotted with large department stores, restaurants and direct access to the Sunshine City Mall, there’s never a dull moment. By the way, there’s one complete free day to shop till you drop or sightsee on your own!
More yet, a day trip to Kamakura, home to the Great Buddha, The Cup Noodles Museum for a hand-on experience, Ueno Zoo to visit the pandas, Edo Tokyo Museum, Shibuya Crossing and TeamLab Borderless, a world of artworks without boundaries.
The favorites, Tsukiji Outer Market, Ameyoko Market, Asakusa, and Naritasan Shinshoji to enjoy traditional shopping streets and experience Japanese culture at its best, are must visits.
From here, off to the Sheraton Grande Tokyo Bay Hotel for our last 2 nights. Enjoy a day at each Disney Park, Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. Our hotel is just steps from the monorail to the parks.
2020 Kanto Spring Break Odyssey Tour #2 includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights’ accommodations in 1st-class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 1 lunch.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 13th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/17/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 181 at 11:04 am and arrives in Narita at 3:35 pm, 3/18.
03/25/20 – Depart Narita on Delta Air Lines flight 180 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 8:51 am (same day).
October 8-13, 2019
Starting from: $2,095 per person double or triple occupancy