March 14-22, 2020 – Escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,895 per person triple occupancy; $2,995 double occupancy; $3595 single occupancy
RESERVE BY SEPTEMBER 1ST– SAVE $50 PER PERSON!
Japan has a rich history that stretches back thousands of years and the country’s ancestors have left their
imprint everywhere. It is a world apart – a cultural Galápagos where a unique civilization blossomed, and
today thrives in delicious contrasts of traditional and modern. The Japanese spirit is strong, warm, and
We begin in Kyoto, old Japan with its quiet temples, sublime gardens, and colorful shrines and then Nara,
Japan’s first permanent capital with its centerpiece, The Great Buddha at Todaiji Temple and Nara Deer
From here, Osaka, Japan’s third-largest city where things have always moved a bit faster. It packs more
color than most cities with its dazzling neon and vivid storefronts. Above all, it is a city that loves to eat: its
unofficial slogan is kuidaore (‘eat until you drop’). At night, Osaka shines as it seems that everyone is out
for a good meal and a good time.
And yet there is so much more, including a full day at Universal Studios, a complete free day for shopping,
as well visits to Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kurashiki Bikan Historical Quarter, Himeji, and Kobe.
There’re 2 bullet train rides, 11 meals and all our hotel accommodations, in the heart of the tourist areas.
Whether it’s your first visit or a seasoned traveler, this tour hits all the spots.
2020 Historical Japan Spring Break Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Delta Air Lines from Honolulu.
- Seven nights’ accommodations in 1st-class hotels
- In-flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & 2 lunches & 2 dinners
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by December 13th, 2019. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Land Tour Operator is Nippon Travel Agency.
Starting from $2,895 per person triple occupancy
Starting from $2,995 per person double occupancy
Starting from $3,595 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/14/20 – Depart Honolulu on Delta Air Lines flight 277 at 11:15 am and arrives in Kansai at 4:55 pm, 3/15.
03/22/20 – Depart Kansai on Delta Air Lines flight 278 at 8:45 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 9:00 am (same day).
September 29th -October 7th , 2019. Starting from: $3,395 per person triple occupancy;
October 7-14, 2019. Starting from $2,795 per person double or triple occupancy