Oahu is home to Hawaii’s largest city and state capital, Honolulu. It offers a wider variety of hotels than any other island. Here, you will find world-class resorts, budget properties and local hotels. Because of these things, you’ll definitely find a hotel well suited to your needs.
Where You Can Find Oahu Hotels
You can find Oahu hotels in three areas on the island. Virtually everyone knows about Waikiki. It’s famous for its high-end hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Because of this, the area has been a world-class vacation destination for many years. On the other hand, the Ewa side of the island now has several notable properties. This includes the new Disney Aulani resort complex. While the iconic North Shore area has the Turtle Bay resort and condominiums.
Your dream vacation on Oahu can include a nearly limitless range of activities. For example, you can lounge on Waikiki Beach. View the enormous 30-foot winter waves on the North Shore. Visit historically significant sights like the Arizona Memorial. Or check out the world famous Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie. Additionally, you can see film location tours throughout the island. Because of this, whatever you choose, Oahu promises to be an adventure-packed island for all. So it’s easy to see why Oahu is the most popular vacation getaway spot in Hawaii.
This is where we can help. On our website, you can find cheap flights, affordable Oahu hotels and competitively priced travel packages. But if you’re still undecided, you can also review our Secrets of Oahu: Hawaiian Vacation Map.
Panda ® Online offers one of largest selection of hotels on Oahu. We are the largest travel wholesaler in the State of Hawaii. As a result, we are able to pass on great savings to our customers. Whenever you are in need of hotels, family travel packages and other vacation options, check out the savings you can get on Panda ® Online.
Our Listing of Oahu Hotels
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
- Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
- Ambassador Hotel Waikiki
- Aqua Aloha Surf Waikiki
- Bamboo Waikiki – Aqua
- Aqua Oasis, a Joy hotel
- Aqua Pacific Monarch
- Palms Waikiki – Aqua
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony
- Aston at the Waikiki Banyan
- Waikiki Beach Tower – Aston
- Aston Waikiki Circle
- Aston Waikiki Sunset
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk
- Ewa Hotel Waikiki, a LITE hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Oahu/Kapolei
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- Hilton Waikiki Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Waikiki
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
- Luana Waikiki Hotel & Suites
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort and Spa
- OHANA Waikiki East by Outrigger
- OHANA Waikiki Malia by Outrigger
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
- Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
- Pagoda Hotel, a LITE hotel
- Park Shore Waikiki, an Aqua boutique hotel
- Prince Waikiki
- Queen Kapiolani Hotel
- Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki by Outrigger
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Sheraton Waikiki
- The Kahala Hotel & Resort
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
- Trump International Hotel Waikiki
- Turtle Bay Resort
- Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- White Sands Hotel, a LITE hotel
Hotels and resorts are not difficult to come by on the island of Maui. It is one of the most popular destinations in Hawaii. Maui offers a wide range of lodging options. This includes a variety of resorts and hotels with varying levels of luxury.
Kauai hotels, like those on other Hawaiian islands, offer a wide selection to visitors. Whether you are looking to get back to the basics or want a full service hotel, Panda ® can help arrange the most appropriate accommodations to match your desires.
The Big Island offers a large selection of hotels. Whether you are looking for a place to just spend the night or would like to experience the full spectrum of luxury that the Big Island has to offer, we can help you book the right accommodations.
Molokai is the island for those who like to shun convention while exploring the unknown. As such, it is the only Hawaiian island that does not have a major resort. However, there are plenty of accommodations from boutique hotels as well as bed and breakfasts.
Lanai is the place for people who want luxury as well as privacy. The islands has two high end properties that can satisfy the most discriminating taste in hotel accommodations and amenities. But luxury doesn’t mean you can’t rough it. The island has much for those who enjoy the outdoors.