Panda Travel ® Copyright Complaint Policy
Panda Travel ®, the owner and operator of this website, is not responsible for content on external web sites operated by third party providers or on any affiliate site where its travel inventory is sold. Such third-parties may be using a hosted solution to offer travel inventory provided by Panda Travel ®. However, if you believe, in good faith, that materials hosted by Panda Travel ® are infringing upon your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a written notice that must include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed upon.
- Identification of the material allegedly infringing upon the copyrighted work as well as pertinent information allowing us to locate that material (e.g., the URL link).
- Contact information, including name, title, company name, email address, business address and telephone number.
- A statement of “good faith belief that the material claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.”
- A statement that “the information in this notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Signature of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements noted above. We strongly suggest consulting with your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice as you may be liable for damages if you make a false claim of copyright infringement
Notices should be sent by email to email@example.com as well as by regular mail to the following address:
Panda Travel ®, Inc.
1017 Kapahulu Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96816