Hokkaido’s Ski & Tour – Spring Break 2017-2 SEATS LEFT!
March 18-26, 2017, escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,195 single occupancy
Hokkaido’s winter wonderland is calling! Join us on this escorted week long ski and tour in this in Japan’s premier winter playground!
It all starts with 3 full days of skiing Niseko, Japan’s most famous ski resort with tons of light powder snow, specular backcountry. From there we are off to Noboribetsu, Hokkaido’s most famous onsen resort.
Yet there is still much more including sightseeing in Otaru, a romantic port town steeped in a rich history that dates back to its glory days as a major herring center.
Lastly, Sapporo, Hokkaido’s capital and Japan’s fifth largest city. Sapporo is also one of the nation’s youngest major cities. It became world famous in 1972 when the Olympic Winter Games were held there. Today, the city is well known for its ramen, beer and the annual snow festival.
Your Hokkaido’s Ski & Tour Spring Break includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu (flight schedule).
- Seven nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel and 4 dinners.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® escort throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Snow Straps for your footwear- 1 pair per person
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 1st, 2017. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Reserve by November 1st, 2016 and SAVE $50 per person with an early booking discount!
- EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT APPLIES ONLY TO COMPLETE AIR/LAND PACKAGE.
- Non-refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for and cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol & soft drinks with meals
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide
- Baggage fee charges from the airline
- Lift ticket & Ski Gear Rental prices:
(based on 2016 prices):
Skis, Boots, Pole, Goggles
& Ski Wear
1 day ¥5,200 1 day ¥7,750 2 day ¥9,500 2 day ¥13,950 3 day ¥13,900 3 day ¥17,100
- A minimum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens and must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
- Due to bedding limitations, triple accommodations at Noboribetsu Grand Hotel will be in a Japanese style room
Starting from $2,595 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $3,195 per person single occupancy
Space is Limited!
03/18/17 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 441 at 11:55 am and arrives Chitose at 5:00 pm, 3/19.
03/26/17 – Depart Chitose on Hawaiian Airlines flight 442 at 8:00 pm and arrives in Honolulu at 8:30 am (same day)
Welcome to SuperShuttle
The easiest and most cost-effective airport shuttle service to and from the airport from your home, office or hotel. Book your reservation for airport transportation online.