November 22-27, 2017
From: $1,495 per person double or triple occupancy; $1,795 single occupancy
An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by teahouse sipping in Bukchon and gallery hopping in Samcheong-dong. Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide.
Seoul is also a heaven for passionate foodies. Whether the snacks of commoners or the cuisine of kings, you just can’t lose. Equally satisfying is the piping-hot, crispy hotteok (pancakes with sweet or savory fillings) on a street corner, or delicious, fresh, and fiery crab soup in Noryangjin Fish Market. Topping it all off is the wonderful universe of teas served in charming teahouses: this is where the soul of Seoul lies.
On this tour, we’ll offer the very best of Seoul’s shopping, food culture and sightseeing. Explore Seoul’s traditional markets and see a side of the city that can’t be found or replicated at newer shopping centers.
Join us on this Columbus Day Weekend fun filled Seoul Searching tour exploring the very best shopping areas, city highlights, culture, and food!
Your tour includes:
- Air flights via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- 4 nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- Inflight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person nonrefundable deposit.
- Final payment due by October 6th, 2017. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS CANNOT BE APPLIED TO ANOTHER TOUR. IT IS VALID ONLY FOR TOUR RESERVED.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $1,495 per person double or triple occupancy
Starting from $1,795 single occupancy
Space is Limited!
11/22/17 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 1:40 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 11/23/17
11/27/17 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:40 am (same day).