October 4-9, 2017, escorted from Honolulu
From: $1,595 per person double or triple occupancy; $1,895 single occupancy
An early morning temple visit can lead to a palace tour followed by sipping tea in a traditional teahouse in Bukchon and gallery hopping in Samcheong-dong. Whatever you want, at any time of day or night, Seoul can provide.
Seoul is also a heaven for passionate foodies. Whether the snacks of commoners or the cuisine of kings, you just can’t lose. Equally satisfying is the piping-hot, crispy hotteok (pancakes with sweet or savory fillings) on a street corner or delicious, fresh and fiery crab soup in Noryangjin Fish Market. Topping it all off is the wonderful universe of teas served in charming teahouses: this is where the soul of Seoul lies.
On this tour we’ll offer the very best of Seoul’s shopping, food culture and sightseeing. Explore Seoul’s traditional markets and see a side of the city that can’t be found or replicated at newer shopping centers.
Join us on this Columbus Day Weekend fun filled Seoul Searching tour exploring the very best shopping areas, city highlights, culture, and food!
Your Seoul Searching Columbus Day Weekend 2017 tour includes:
- Air flights via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu. (flight schedule)
- Four nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel & arrival bento dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® representative throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by August 18, 2017. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSITS CANNOT BE APPLIED TO ANOTHER TOUR. IT IS VALID ONLY FOR TOUR RESERVED.
Not included in the tour
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local English speaking guide.
- Additional baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 21 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens.
- Land Tour Operator is Rye Tours.
Starting from $1,595 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $1,895 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
10/04/17 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 459 at 02:25 pm and arrives in Incheon at 8:00 pm, 10/05.
10/09/17 – Depart Incheon on Hawaiian Airlines flight 460 at 10:00 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 11:50 am (same day).