April 13-20, 2017, escorted from Honolulu
From: $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy; $3,495 single occupancy
Spring is one of the most beautiful times to visit Japan. The Japanese celebrate by visiting temples, castles, and parks, forming impromptu viewing parties. They gather to indulge in food and drink, sometimes reveling deep into the night. Along with cherry blossoms, azalea, wisteria, camellia, and irises bloom in the spring, becoming the center of Japan´s many festivals.
Your Charms of Southern Japan Spring Tour includes:
- Round trip air via Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu.(flight schedule)
- Six nights in first class hotel accommodations.
- In flight meals, breakfast daily at your hotel, 4 lunches and 1 dinner.
- English speaking guide and Panda Travel ® escort throughout your journey.
- All transportation via charter bus.
- Daily sightseeing per itinerary.
- Admission fees included based on itinerary.
- Reserve with a $200 per person non refundable deposit.
- Final payment due by February 24, 2017. Package is non-refundable after this date.
- Reserve by October 1st, 2016 to SAVE $50 per person with an early booking discount!
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT APPLIES ONLY TO COMPLETE AIR/LAND PACKAGE.
- Non-Refundable deposits are valid only for the tour that it is booked for & cannot be transferred to another tour.
Not included in the tour:
- Alcohol and soft drinks with meals.
- Gratuities for the local Japanese English speaking guide.
- Baggage fee charges from the airline.
- A minimum of 16 participants required for tour to operate.
- A valid passport is required of all U.S. citizens & must be valid at least 6 months from the return tour date. Non-U.S. passport holders need to check with the Japanese Consulate to see if a visa is required.
- Land tour cost is based on current currency conversion rates. Should there be any major changes that would affect the cost, we will advise and you will have the option to cancel with full refund or pay the difference.
- Air ticket fare is guaranteed; however taxes, fees and fuel surcharges are subject to change until tickets are issued. If there is any difference at ticketing date, approximately 45 days out, we will advise you.
- We highly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance.
Starting from $2,995 per person double or triple occupancy.
Starting from $3,495 single occupancy.
Space is Limited!
04/13/17 – Depart Honolulu on Hawaiian Airlines flight 449 at 2:05 pm and arrives in Kansai at 7:05 pm, 4/14/17.
04/20/17 – Depart Kansai on Hawaiian Airlines flight 450 at 9:30 pm and arrive in Honolulu at 10:15 am (same day).
Airline baggage fees are additional and paid directly to the carrier.